Image gallery: Geniesserhotel Alpenhof
- Map See map
Simple and authentic, that’s a holiday in the Hotel Alpenhof in the idyllic Val d’Ultimo/Ultental.
The host family Staffler is there with all their heart to offer you a truly unforgettable break from everyday life. What you can expect?
The hotel delights first and foremost with its picturesque location amidst mountains, pastures, and forests.
It’s the perfect starting point for your hiking and mountain biking tours in summer and your skiing and snowboarding adventures in winter.
After an eventful day you can relax in our small spa oasis or treat yourself to a pampering massage.
As the crowning highlight, host Roland and aunt Maria will spoil you in the evening with a 4-course menu – a unique taste experience!
Facilities and services
- television in the rooms
- single rooms
- rooms with more beds
- afternoon snack
- vegetarian cuisine
- dietetic cooking on request
- bar / café
Beauty & wellness
- steam/turkish bath
- massage (additional fee)
- Spa area
Garden and environment
- car park
- lawn or garden
- bike hire
- WLAN Internet (WiFi)
- accessible to disabled persons
- credit cards accepted
- Pets allowed (on request)
- Bus and tour groups welcome
- panoramic position
- quietly located
- centrally located
Overnight stay with breakfast from 73 € per person and day
Room with half board from 81 € per person and day
For details on rates visit www.hotel-alpenhof.com
- Prices are per person per night, including gourmet half board treatment.
- The local tourist tax (of € 2.00 per night per person from age 14 upward - as from 01.01.2018) is not included in the price and must be paid on site.
- Double room used as single: + € 12.00 up to € 20.00
- B&B at the Alpenhof just with breakfast: – € 8.00
- Soft bathrobes: € 5.00 rental price
- Dogs: € 15.00 per day excluding food
- Late arrival and/or early departure: unfortunately we have to charge for the whole period booked.