Image gallery: Hotel Watles
- Map See map
Our hotel is the best place you could choose to spend your ski holidays near the Ortlers mountain massif or to participate into hiking trips in Val Venosta. Our hotel Val Venosta- South Tyrol staff will be glad to pamper you with our South Tyrolean delicacies, while you will be immersed in this breath- taking panorama.
The Ziernheld Family & staff
Facilities and services
- television in the rooms
- single rooms
- rooms with more beds
- Broadband internet access
- safe in the rooms
- satellite TV
- allergy friendly rooms
- gluten free cuisine
- vegan cuisine
- vegetarian cuisine
- bar / café for guests
- dietetic cooking on request
Beauty & wellness
- beauty farm
- turkish steam sauna
Garden and environment
- car park
- children's playground
- lawn or garden
- indoor swimming pool
- bike hire
- table tennis
- WLAN Internet (WiFi)
- accessible to disabled persons
- credit cards accepted
- dogs allowed (on request)
- quietly located
- panoramic position
- from November 6, 2017 to December 19, 2017
Overnight stay with breakfast from 61 € to 112 € per person and day
Room with half board from 73 € to 124 € per person and day
For details on rates visit www.watles.com
All rates are inclusive the “Watles Inclusive Services”, a parking space in the underground car park and NEW, the VinschgauCard!
Hotel Watles offers 4* quality day and night
– Vast breakfast buffet with regional products
– 5-course menu with choice and salad buffet daily
– Upon request at the point of booking we also offer gluten-free and vegetarian dishes.
1,000 m² wellness area with “Bergkristall” beauty department:
– Spacious indoor pool with a length of 20 metres and width of 5.5 metres with massage benches
– Sauna area with alpine log sauna, bio sauna, Turkish aroma steam room, and much more…
– Light-flooded relaxation areas with waterbeds, floating beds and relaxing music
– Cosy corners
– Spacious Spa area with 6 treatment rooms where you will be spoiled at the highest level by our perfectly trained wellness staff
Active programme for your wellbeing holidays in winter:
Professional and guided active and relaxation programme with our certified wellness coach Michaela:
– Water gymnastics
– Back & neck school
– Relaxation methods
– Mobilisation exercises
– Full-body stabilisation exercises
– Highlight: once a week snow-shoe hike with host Georg
Breath-taking panoramic view of the Vinschgau valley basin and the surrounding Ortler mountain group at the Watles hiking and ski region in the border triangle Italy, Austria & Switzerland.
Take the opportunity and book a private cross-country ski lesson with our certified cross-country ski instructor Michaela. Be it classic or skating style, beginner or advanced cross-country skier, she will teach the technique and show you how fun cross-country skiing can be (for a fee).
The following additional services await you at the Ski Hotel Watles:
– Our á-la-carte restaurant is open at lunch. In the afternoon you’ll be spoiled with small dishes, cakes and drinks (not included in the half board rate)
– Rental of snow-shoes (for a fee)
– Ski room with ski boot dryer
Your advantages when booking a winter vacation at Hotel Watles:
– The hotel is located in a splendid and quiet position with a spectacular view of the surrounding mountains
– Ideal starting point for all winter sport fans in the border triangle.
– The hotel is located directly next to the cable car valley station of the Watles ski and hiking paradise. The slopes can be reached on foot (open until 03/04/2016)
– 18 km of ski pleasure on 4 perfectly groomed slopes with forest slope, Bubo Kid’s Park with childcare, fun toboggan run & ski cross slope
– Nordic ski centre in Schlinig with 15 km of perfectly groomed cross-country tracks. Free shuttle service to the Nordic ski centre in Schlinig every day.
– Directly from the hotel you can enjoy an extended hike in an idyllic winter landscape: e.g. Höfer Alm Hut, Schliniger Hut, walks in the valley, and more.
– Ideal region for ski tours in the border triangle
– Rental of skis directly at the valley Station
Inclusive Services for summer
Ideal starting point for the most beautiful adventure, hut and summit hikes. Enjoy the wonderful panoramic landscape while discovering high-alpine pastures and secluded mountain huts.
– Our hotel is located directly next tothe cable car valley station of the Watles hiking paradise.
– Excellent trails and tracks for mountain-bikers (Uina Canyon, alpine pass roads)
– Motorbike tours to dream destinations like Stilfser Joch, Ofen Pass, Gampen Pass, etc.
– Hang gliding tandem flights
– Start and landing place for hang gliders directly adjacent to the hotel
– Ski roller track for high-alpine training in Schlinig
– Sports fishing in the natural Haidersee Lake – one of the best whitefish lakes in the Alps. There is also pike, perch and trout…
– Nordic walking routes at ideal altitudes - we provide the equipment for free!
– NEW VinschgauCard