Image gallery: Hotel Schloss Korb
- Map See map
A loop path leads up the hill right to the castle. Grapevines, whose leaves sway gently in the wind as if waving hello, line the trail… grapes as far as the eye can see. There is a sense of tranquility, style, and a special magic that dominate the atmosphere. It is the magic of individuality cultivated over the course of many decades along with nature, harmony, and love.
Informal laisser-faire meets discerning hospitality. Those in search of the extraordinary will experience here a rendezvous with their dreams. Welcome to an oasis of beauty and sincerity, one ruled by the spirit, and not just the spirit of the times.
Welcome to Schloss Hotel Korb in South Tyrol, your 4-star-superior hotel.
Facilities and services
- television in the rooms
- rooms with more beds
- safe in the rooms
- satellite TV
- info system on the TV
- TV station with information of the holiday area
- allergy friendly rooms
- gluten free cuisine
- vegetarian cuisine
- bar / café for guests
Beauty & wellness
- hot whirlpool
- turkish steam sauna
- beauty farm
Garden and environment
- car park
- lawn or garden
- outdoor swimming pool
- indoor swimming pool
- bike hire
- table tennis
- own tennis court
- fitness room
- WLAN Internet (WiFi)
- congress room
- credit cards accepted
- dogs allowed (on request)
- panoramic position
- quietly located
Overnight stay with breakfast from 70 € per person and day
Room with half board from 85 € per person and day
For details on rates visit www.schloss-hotel-korb.com
• The prices are per person and day (incl. VAT).
• Surcharge for single use is € 30 per day. Suites can only be booked in double use.
• If staying just one night rooms may be booked with breakfast only, and the rates increase by 10%.
• Dogs are welcome, we charge € 15 per day.
• Parking is free.
• Garage parking by prior arrangement, we charge € 10 per day.
• Use of the outdoor pool, indoor pool, whirlpool, Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath, tanning studio and tennis courts are free of charge.
• Please note that not all rooms in the castle can be reached by elevator.
• Weekly wine tasting
• Own grapes cosmetic series “Vin Pur” in your bedroom.