Image gallery: Wellness Resort Garberhof
- Map See map
Coronavirus precautionary measures
– Our staff will keep the minimum distance.
– All of our employees are tested regularly.
– Everyone that works in our hotel wears a face mask.
– Hand sanitizing stations are spread throughout the hotel.
– Thorough cleaning of the often touched surfaces in the hotel, such as the handrails, door knobs, working surfaces, lifts, toilets etc is done in regular intervals.
– We air out every room of the hotel in regular intervals.
– If the minimum distance of 1 meters can be maintained, our guests do not have to wear a face mask. If this is not possible, we ask you to wear a face mask.
– Every guest’s temperature is taken at reception.
– The minimum distance of 1 m must also be observed at the reception desk.
– Card readers are disinfected after every use.
– On arrival, each guest receives a ‘Garberhof hygiene kit’ consisting of disinfectant gel, tubular cloth, two masks and the most important information on rules of behavior and public transportation.
– The distance between the tables of the restaurant has been increased to guarantee a minimum distance of 1 m frontally and 1 m side by side.
– Wearing a face mask is mandatory at the buffet and while walking to and from your table. We also kindly ask you to disinfect your hands before you enter the restaurant area.
– The restaurant is cleaned and disinfected in regular intervals with the technology of Swiss Desinfekt.
– The entire kitchen and every utensil in it is cleaned and disinfected in regular intervals.
– The distance between the tables of the lounge bar has been increased to a minimum of 1 m.
– The lounge bar is cleaned and disinfected in regular intervals.
– All used surfaces are disinfected during the daily clean up service. The room is also aired out.
– On request your room will be additionally disinfected with Swiss Disinfect Professional Air.
– We kindly ask our guests to wash and disinfect their hands before leaving their rooms.
– Wearing a mask is mandatory in the Mii:amoo spa area and also in the waiting room.
– Our beauty and spa personnel is used to keeping very strict hygiene measures, Nothing stands in the way of a safe beauty treatment.
– Everyone working in the spa area wears a facemask and gloves.
– The cabins and utensils are disinfected after every treatment.
– Every guest’s temperature is taken prior to any treatment.
– The saunas are accessible. We kindly ask our guests to keep a minimum distance of 2 m.
Indoor and outdoor pool:
– The indoor and outdoor pool will remain open, but is subject to keeping a minimum distance from one another. The addition of chlorine makes a waterborne virus infection impossible.
– The Hamam is open again and can be used on reservation and by keeping the minimum distance of 2 m.
– When entering the Hamam area guests are obliged to sign their name on the relevant list.
– Our group and activity programs will be held with the required distance.
– The distance between the workout machines in the fitness room has been increased to a minimum of 1 m.
– The workout machines are regularly disinfected.
– A maximum of 4 people can train in the fitness room at the same time
– We will spend even more time outside enjoying the fresh air! The activity and the bike program have been amplified.
– We kindly ask our guests to keep the mandatory 1 m distance from each other in our garden as well.
Public transportation and Venosta Valley Card:
– In public transports, at stations and at bus stops you are obliged to wear mouth and nose protection and to keep a minimum distance of 1 m.
– For each means of transport, a maximum number of people has been defined who can be transported at the same time.
– Only the indicated places can be used.
– A reduced transport option also exists for taking bicycles on board of trains.
– Tickets are only issued from ticket machines and the appropriate points of sale.
– Public transports are cleaned and disinfected at least once a day.
– During the hikes the minimum distance must be maintained.
– If the starting point is not directly in the hotel, we kindly ask our guests to drive to the starting point by their own car.
– A face mask must be worn, especially if a break is planned.
Trip cancellation and insurance policy
New cancellation policy related to Covid-19
Difficult and unusual times require equally extraordinary measures. For this reason, we have adapted our cancellation policies to the current situation, in order to guarantee you a vacation in total safety.
All bookings up to and including April 2021 can be cancelled up to one week before the arrival date, if:
– there is a travel ban for the region of South Tyrol
– a state quarantine order applies for the return journey from South Tyrol
– you have tested positive with Covid-19 yourself (a positive test result is necessary)
the region of South Tyrol is declared a red zone
For cancellations less than 1 week before arrival, we charge 60% of the total amount.
All of our employees are tested regularly. Upon request, our guests also have the option of a Covid-19 test carried out by our trusted family doctor.
From May 2021:
– Up to 4 weeks prior to arrival, it is possible to cancel the booking free of charge
– Between 4 and 2 weeks, 40% of the value of the booked holiday will be charged
– For cancellations received with less than 14 days notice, payment equal to 80% of the total cost will be charged
– In case of late arrival or early departure, 100% of the entire cost will have to be paid
At the Beauty & Wellness Resort Garberhof, in the Val Venosta valley, constrasting elements are perfectly combined in order to give you an ambience and an atmosphere in which the central point is just you.
Live and enjoy a new dimension of wellness and rediscover your personal balance in South Tyrol!
Enjoy the unique mix between mediterranean easiness and alpine tradition in South Tyrol.
Directly at the hotel start hiking paths which guide you trough the impressive nature.
Facilities and services
- television in the rooms
- balcony / terrace
- rooms with more beds
- ingredients from local producers
- bar / café
Beauty & wellness
- outdoor swimming pool
- indoor swimming pool
- turkish steam bath
- hot whirlpool
- Spa area
- Bathrobe / slippers
Garden and environment
- car park
- lawn or garden
- Sun loungers / chairs available
- fitness room
- bike hire
- E-bike rental
- active programs
- Snowshoe rental
- Ski room
- Locked bicycle storage
- guided snowshoe hikes
- guided winter hiking tours
- guided bike tours
- guided hiking tours
- WLAN Internet (WiFi)
- Tesla Charging Station
- charging station for electric vehicle
- Guest card included
- credit cards accepted
- Pets allowed (on request)
- panoramic position
- Grocery stores in the close proximity
- from November 9, 2020 to May 17, 2021
Room with half board from 131 € per person and day
For details on rates visit www.garberhof.com