The famous Sella Ronda is a unique ski round trip around the impressive Sella Massif
The ski route surmounts four mountain passes and connects the Dolomite valleys of Val Gardena, Alta Badia, Arabba and Val di Fassa - and the three provinces of South Tyrol, Trentino and Veneto. It includes 40 km of slopes and lifts and can easily be accomplished in one day, even if it requires a minimum of fitness! The Sella Ronda is accessible via Selva Gardena, Corvara, Canazei or Arabba.
However, you can ski around the Sella Group clockwise (orange indications) or counter clockwise (green indications). We warmly recommend you to start the route before 10 am in order to ensure that you complete the route before lift facilites close.
Sella Ronda clockwise (orange):
- from Selva Gardena to the Gardena Pass
- from Corvara to the Campolongo Pass
- from Arabba to the Pordoi Pass
- from Lupo Bianco to the Sella Pass
Sella Ronda counter clockwise (green):
- from Selva Gardena to the Sella Pass
- from Lupo Bianco to the Pordoi Pass
- from Arabba to the Campolongo Pass
- from Corvara to the Gardena Pass