For decades, the Bolzano Fair at the Piazza Fiera square has been the most important contact exchange for Alpine economic topics.
Image gallery: Bolzano Fair
If you are interested in a particular topic, such as leisure, house building or organic products, you can visit one of the fairs in Bolzano that take place throughout the year. The Bolzano Fair is the most important contact exchange between companies from German-speaking countries and Italy, and meanwhile attracts around 230,000 visitors from all over Europe every year, who come to find out about topics such as leisure, agriculture, gastronomy, tourism and education.
The fairground offers both a large car park and its own bus stop and, for some years now, the Bolzano South railway station. This means that the Bolzano Fair (Messe Bozen, in German) is not only easy and convenient to reach, but also free of charge: Your online fair ticket is also valid as a free transport ticket in South Tyrol. The range of offered fairs is diverse:
- Prowinter, the winter sports fair for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing etc.
- Freizeit, the leisure fair in spring that is popular with families
- Civil Protect, the trade fair for rescue, civil protection and fire prevention
- Hotel, the trade fair for the hotel and catering business
- Autochtona, the national forum for autochthonous wines
- Agrialp, the most important alpine agricultural show in the region
- Kreativ, the fair for new techniques and diverse materials
- Interpoma, the world's only trade fair for apples
All this is rounded off by the traditional Autumn Fair, which has already been taking place for over 70 years and which also presents "Biolife", the most important platform in the Alps for organic products, "Arredo" on the subject of furnishing and the new "Creative Festival".
depending on the fair taking place