Markets are spread all over South Tyrol.
There are several huge markets in South Tyrol, which take place every year again. One of these is the market of Val d'Ultimo, which takes place September 22nd. A rich variety of products are offered on this market, as sheep products, clothing and much more. Another attraction is the sheepshearing. For the population of the Val d'Ultimo this day is a real festive day!
One month later, from 26th to 28th October, there is the Stegona market in Val Pusteria. The Stegona market is the biggest market in Tyrol and offers this, that and the other... On this market you can nearly buy anything you want... clothes, fresh fruit and vegetable, cattle, tractors and much more. There is also a fun park as well as a huge tend where you can celebrate!
Only a few days later there is a market at Glorenza, the smallest alpine city in Europe. This market is called "Sealamorkt", taking place November 2nd. Don't miss this very special event!
- St. Josef market in Salorno on March 19
- St. Marcus market in Ora on April 25
- annual market in Prato allo Stelvio on September 21
- St. Michael market in Martello on September 28
- "Golli" market in Malles on October 16
- Stegona market at the end of October
- "Seala" market in Glorenza on November 2
- St. Martin market in Cornaiano Appiano on November 11