The tour starts in Bressanone and leads through the Val Pusteria, a 60 km long valley in the eastern part of South Tyrol.
You decide where and when to end your ride:
- from San Lorenzo di Sebato (St. Lorenzen) turn right towards Alta Badia, and drive via the Gardena Pass to the Val Gardena valley and back to Bolzano
- from Brunico (Bruneck) turn left and head into the Tures and Aurina Valleys, two side valleys boasting an outstanding and unspoilt natural scenery
- from Valdaora (Olang) turn left and, at the head of the Valle di Anterselva valley, continue to the Stalle Pass and the Austrian East Tyrol
- before Villabassa (Niederdorf) turn right and visit the stunning Valle di Braies valley with its beautiful Lake Braies
- from Dobbiaco (Toblach) turn right and embark on a trip to Lake Misurina and - why not?! - to the famous town of Cortina
The beautiful villages of the Val Pusteria such as Campo Tures, Brunico and Valdaora, its stunning natural highlights such as Lake Anterselva, Lake Braies and Prato Piazza, as well as the cultural sights such as Tures Castle and the Brunico Municipal Museum are definitely worth a visit!
If you want to do this motorcycle tour, please take information about the weather and the current conditions such as closed mountain passes and tolls on site!