Alliz

Alliz belongs to the municipality of Lasa and is located at the entrance of the Val Gadria.

Until 1929, the third largest village of Lasa used to be an independent municipality. Alliz is located at the entrance of the Val Gadria, at the foot of the Montesole, and comprises an upper and a lower part. Since 1970, an asphalted road connects the villages of Lasa and Alliz.

What is worth seeing in the village is the Visitazione di Maria parish church, dating back to 1640, as well as the Trinity chapel at the Untertrölghof farm. According to legends, this chapel was constructed by a sacristan from Lasa who found his lost child exactly in this place.

tips and more infos