Eight themed trails and a spectacular 360° viewing platform characterise the adventure world in the Latemar massif.
Image gallery: Latemarium Obereggen
- Map See map
- See video
In 2014, several nature-oriented initiatives were launched in the Latemar massif, which extends into the Val di Fiemme valley in the Trentino, in order to make this beautiful mountain world more attractive for all age groups. First of all, the latemar.360° panorama terraces were built below the rock face, offering an unforgettable view on the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Around there is a dense network of themed trails: They all start at the Oberholz Mountain Hut (2,096 m a.s.l.), easily and quickly reachable by chairlift from Obereggen. There are several highlights along the trails, including the Val d'Ega Mountain Cinema, the "Eye to the Dolomites" experience station and a life-size wooden horse along latemar.alp. The trails:
- latemar.panorama: with quiet areas and the Val d'Ega Mountain Cinema
- latemar.art: various works of art along the trail
- latemar.bike: dedicated to mountain bikers
- latemar.run: with a stop at the famous Lake Carezza
- latemar.meteo: topics meteorology and geodynamics
- latemar.alp: history of haymaking and the timber industry
- latemar.natura: a geological nature trail, a real journey through time
- latemar.relax: a leisurely return to Obereggen
Despite careful control we cannot guarantee the correctness of the provided data.
Latemarium Obereggen freely accessible
ascent and descent by Oberholz Chairlift:
€ 18.50 adults, young people (17-18 years)
€ 14.50 children and young people (9-16 years)
€ 43.00 family ticket (2 adults with 2 children up to 16 years)
free for children up to 8 years
discount for groups